Shares in Alligator Energy Ltd (ASX: AGE) are on the move today following a positive company announcement to the ASX.
At one point, the uranium miner’s shares surged 15% to an intraday high of 11 cents before retracing during midday trade.
Currently, Alligator shares are 1.04% lower at 9.5 cents. “Exceptional high-grade uranium results”
Investors were bidding up the Alligator Energy share price this morning after the company reported “exceptional high-grade uranium results” from the Samphire Uranium Project in South Australia.According to the company’s release, Alligator Energy advised it has received strong results from resource infill drilling, a downhole prompt fission neutron (PFN) logging program, and further sonic core results.The company noted a rotary mud (infill) drilling program in the Blackbush deposit has concluded ahead of schedule. All holes were successfully logged with PFN, three-arm caliper, resistivity, neutron porosity, and natural gamma.Some of the results included: Hole 021 at 3.44 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!