The DevEx Resources Ltd (ASX: DEV) share price is riding an enormous wave on Tuesday after announcing the discovery of high-grade uranium .
DevEx shares are currently swapping hands for 38.5 cents a share, 28.33% higher than yesterday’s closing price. Earlier today, the company’s shares hit 43 cents a share, an intraday spike of more than 43%.
The ASX minerals explorer seems to have struck early success at its 100%-owned Nabarlek Uranium Project.
Let’s get stuck into some further details on the company’s project milestone. What has DevEx found? The Nabarlek Uranium Project is located in Alligator Rivers Uranium Province in the Northern Territory.The Nabarlek uranium mine is considered Australia’s highest-grade uranium deposit with past production of 24Mlbs @ 1.84% U3O8. The DevEx drill campaign has uncovered the following uranium equivalent intercepts: 10.7m @ 1.20% eU3O8 from 123.4m, incl 3.2m @ 3.05% eU3O8 9.1m @ 0.15% eU3O8 from 50.5m, incl 0.4m […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fool.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!