With the Chalice and Liontown discoveries under his belt, and the top Diggers award to boot, Tim Goyder is threatening to strike it rich again. Plus, $17m Bellavista calls in a second rig after seeing core from the first two holes at its Brumby zinc-silver-lead project in WA.
Lots of awards are given out at the annual Diggers & Dealers bash in Kalgoorlie but there is one that stands above the rest – the GJ Stokes Memorial Award.
It is named in honour of Geoff Stokes who started the D & D ball rolling back in 1992 in the front bar of the Palace Hotel, and it is awarded to someone who has made a significant and lasting contribution to the mining industry.
This year’s winner was Tim Goyder, the farmer-come-driller, come long-time backer of junior exploration companies.It was well deserved too given the stellar performance in the past couple of […]
Click here to view original web page at www.livewiremarkets.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!