Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 25, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( TSXV: GXU) (OTCQB: GVXXF ) (" GoviEx or the Company ") is pleased to announce that further to its news release of April 13, 2021, ESAFOR and FORACO have commenced the drilling program, related to a Feasibility Study on the Company’s Madaouela Uranium Project (the " Project ") in Niger.
"The current drilling program for the Feasibility Study works on the Project is well underway. The five-month program is designed to also cover infrastructure, tailings, geotechnical studies, and reconfirmation of water supply from the recently published updated pre-feasibility study (the " Updated PFS ") 1 on the Project We have already shipped a one tonne metallurgical sample that is currently on route to South Africa for further confirmatory Feasibility Study level metallurgical test work. With the continually improving uranium price, and two already Mine Permitted projects […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!