Robert Friedland increases shareholding in GoviEx to 18 million
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – January 25, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU ) (OTCQB: GVXXF ) (" GoviEx " or " Company "), is pleased to announce that further to the announcement of an ordinary rebalancing in the Solactive Global Uranium & Nuclear Components Total Return Index (the " Index "), effective February 1, 2021, the Company will be included in the Index composition for the Global X Uranium ETF.
The Global X Uranium ETF tracks the Index. In addition, GoviEx will also be included in the Solactive Global Uranium Pure-Play.
GoviEx is already included in the index composition for the North Shore Global Uranium Mining ETF. "The inclusion of our shares in both of these key uranium and nuclear indices is a vote of confidence in our Company and our assets. With our recently completed financing, GoviEx is very […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content