GVXXF ) (" GoviEx or the " Company ") is pleased to announce the completion of its initial infill drilling campaign at the Dibwe East deposit in its wholly owned, mine permitted Mutanga Uranium Project in Zambia (the " Mutanga Project ") . The Mutanga Project consists of three mining permits that cover some 720km 2 , and contains five deposits: Dibwe, Dibwe East, Mutanga, Gwabe and Njame.
Drilling highlights Mineralisation is continuous from hole to hole and section to section and shows a very close correlation to the current inferred resource interpreted ore boundaries;
average reported grades, after taking into account disequilibrium, is 330 ppm eU 3 O 8, highlighting the consistency of the deposit;
drill results show potential to extend the mineralised zone beyond the initially interpreted ore boundary in some sections, especially as several holes finished in mineralisation; and the Mutanga Project area is still prospective […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content