Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 13, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( TSXV: GXU) (OTCQB: GVXXF ) ("GoviEx or the Company ") is pleased to announce that it has signed drilling contracts with ESAFOR and FORACO to undertake drilling programs related to a Feasibility Study for the Company’s Madaouela Uranium Project (the " Project ") in Niger.
"Following the positive results of the updated pre-feasibility study (" Updated PFS ") (1) announced February 18, 2021, and based on our view that the uranium market fundamentals are demonstrating continued improvement, we have decided to move straight on to the completion of the Feasibility Study required to secure project financing. A key benefit from the Updated PFS was the simplification and optimisation of the Project – which has also simplified the scope of the remaining test work expected to be completed in support of a Feasibility Study. As a result, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content