GoviEx’s Mutanga Project to follow closely behind its Flagship Madaouela Project in the project pipeline
Updates on Field Program, Dibwe East resource upgrade drilling, hydrogeological study, metallurgical test work verification and ESIA
At recent prices, the Mutanga project shows a 34% IRR and US$189million NPV with projected production to exceed 2.5 million pounds per annum
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 28, 2022) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) (" GoviEx " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has started its 2022 field program on its 100% owned and mine permitted Mutanga uranium project in Zambia (the " Mutanga Project "), one of three African projects owned by GoviEx, which is planned to be developed following the Company’s Flagship Madaouela uranium project in Niger (the " Madaouela Project ").The field program will target key aspects that will assist to […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!