Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – March 10, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( TSXV: GXU ) ( OTCQB: GVXXF ) (" GoviEx " or " Company ") today provides a Letter to Stakeholders and Market Update from the Executive Chairman, Govind Friedland and the Chief Executive Officer, Daniel Major.
To Our Fellow Stakeholders,
When we reflect on 2020, it will likely be remembered as the year strongly dominated by the COVID pandemic. Yet despite 2020 being a year like no other, GoviEx was able to adapt to this challenging environment and made progress by improving our financial position, advancing our pipeline of uranium mine development plans, specifically in Niger, and beginning the assessment of our compelling gold prospects in Mali. The positive momentum of our activities in 2020 has continued into 2021.
Commodities Backdrop The spot uranium price has been in a gentle uptrend for past four years after […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content