GoviEx Uranium Inc. Upgraded to OTCQX Best Market
VANCOUVER, CANADA – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSX-V:GXU; OTCQX: GVXXF) ("GoviEx" or "Company") is pleased to announce that it has qualified to be upgraded to trade on the OTCQX® Best Market from the OTCQB® Venture Market.
Daniel Major, CEO, commented "We are pleased to announce the upgrade to the OTCQX® Best Market, a designation that aligns with GoviEx’s commitment to meet higher financial standards for compliance, disclosure and corporate governance. Trading our stock on the OTCQX will expand the Company’s visibility and accessibility to current and prospective U.S. and global shareholders."
GoviEx begins trading today on OTCQX under the symbol "GVXXF." The Company’s class A common shares will continue to trade under the symbol "GXU" on the TSX Venture Exchange.The OTCQX® Best Market is designed for established, investor-focused U.S. and international companies. To qualify for the OTCQX, companies must meet high financial standards, follow best […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content