Source: Shutterstock Even though GoviEx Uranium Inc. ( CVE:GXU ) stock gained 16% last week, insiders who sold US$393k worth of stock over the past year are probably better off. Selling at an average price of US$0.44, which is higher than the current price might have been the right call as holding on to stock would have meant their investment would be worth less now than it was at the time of sale.
While insider transactions are not the most important thing when it comes to long-term investing, logic dictates you should pay some attention to whether insiders are buying or selling shares. The Last 12 Months Of Insider Transactions At GoviEx Uranium
In the last twelve months, the biggest single sale by an insider was when the Independent Director, David Cates, sold CA$139k worth of shares at a price of CA$0.41 per share. While we don’t usually like […]
Click here to view original web page at simplywall.st
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!