Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – April 1, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU ) (OTCQB: GVXXF ) (" GoviEx " or " Company "), is pleased to announce that it has engaged Mr. Christopher Mark Lewis to head the Company’s Uranium Marketing efforts.
"Chris brings considerable experience in uranium marketing to the GoviEx Team. Having recently updated our pre-feasibility study for the Madaouela Uranium Project (1) and given our positive outlook for the uranium market, we are focused on putting in place the key areas necessary to support the future development of Madaouela – including technical capabilities to advance our efforts around, the completion of the future feasibility study, and financial and marketing expertise to enhance our access to future project financing and uranium offtake and contracting arrangements. Expanding our team to include a seasoned professional like Chris will bolster our access to global nuclear utilities at a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content