Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – January 21, 2021) – GoviEx Uranium Inc . (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQB: GVXXF) (" GoviEx " or " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has completed a non-brokered private placement with the issue of 32,000,000 units (" Units ") at a price of C$0.25 per Unit (the " Private Placement ") for gross proceeds of C$8,000,000.
Each Unit consists of one (1) Class A common share in the capital of the Company (a " Common Share ") and one (1) transferable share purchase warrant (a " Warrant "). Each Warrant will entitle the holder to acquire on exercise one (1) Common Share (a " Warrant Share ") until January 21, 2023 at a price of US$0.30 per Warrant Share, subject to applicable adjustments.
All securities issued under the Private Placement are subject to a four-month hold period and may not be traded before May 22, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content