Each Unit will consist of one Class A common share of the Company (a " Common Share ") and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole warrant, a " Warrant "). Each Warrant will entitle the holder thereof to purchase one Common Share (a " Warrant Share ") at the US$ equivalent exercise price of C$0.33 (FX rate to be set based on the Bank of Canada daily exchange rate for US$ one business day prior to the closing date) for a period of 3.0 years (36 months) following the closing of the Offering.
In addition, the Company shall grant the Underwriters an over-allotment option (the " Over-Allotment Option "), exercisable in whole or in part, on or before the date that is five business days prior to the Closing, in the sole discretion of the Underwriters, to purchase from the treasury of the Company up to an […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content