Currently, uranium production lags behind global demand. Gold offers security. Last year, 123 million pounds of uranium were produced, the lowest global output since 2008. Demand worldwide is about 180 million pounds of uranium and rising. Large mines have been closed, but climate targets are to be met. Nuclear power has a significant role to play in the energy mix. This is because the move away from fossil fuels demands a replacement. If you want to bet on uranium, you can bet on a uranium trust (similar to a gold trust) or look at the relevant companies, for example Consolidated Uranium – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SLFvTw2SWI -. The company’s focus is on acquiring uranium projects around the world as it looks to profit from the resurgence of the uranium market. These are located in Canada, Argentina, Australia and the USA. The most recent acquisition was a 100% interest in the Milo uranium, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content