An employee arranges one kilogram gold bars for a photograph at the YLG Bullion International headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand, on Jan. 13, 2016.
Dario Pignatelli | Bloomberg | Getty Images
Gold prices gained in early Asia trade on Tuesday, supported by a weaker dollar and concerns stemming from the surging coronavirus spread globally and its economic fallout. Fundamentals
Spot gold rose 0.3% to $1,907.77 per ounce by 0116 GMT.U.S. gold futures were up 0.2% at $1,909.20.The dollar index slipped 0.1% against a basket of currencies, making gold cheaper for holders of other currencies.The United States, Russia, France and many other countries are setting records for coronavirus infections as a tidal wave of cases washes over parts of the Northern Hemisphere, forcing some countries to impose new curbs.U.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi is hopeful that congressional Democrats and the Trump administration can reach agreement on the coronavirus relief bill before […]
Click here to view original web page at www.cnbc.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!