Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are posting decent gains Tuesday morning, following the strong losses posted Monday. The precious metals bulls are now trying to steady their markets and working to prevent more serious chart damage from being inflicted. December gold futures were last up $21.00 at $1,875.00 and December Comex silver was last up $0.44 at $24.145 an ounce.
The gold market Monday saw strong losses that were the worst in seven years and pushed prices to nine-week lows. Gold market bulls on Tuesday are focusing more on the economic impact of record-setting monetary stimulus measures that have been enacted by central banks over the past six months, and probably more stimulus […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content