Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are slightly lower in quiet midday U.S. trading Tuesday. Trader and investor risk appetite is waning as the raging Covid-19 pandemic is taking a steady toll on marketplace psychology. However, such could not energize the gold and silver market bulls today. Nor could a lower U.S. dollar index today. December gold futures were last down $1.80 at $1,886.00 and December Comex silver was last down $0.172 at $24.635 an ounce.
Global stock markets were mixed overnight, while U.S. stock indexes are mixed to lower at midday. The Dow and S&P 500 stock indexes had re U.S. dollar index cord-high closes Monday. However, more and more U.S. states are […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content