Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold and silver futures prices are higher in early U.S. trading Friday, on safe-haven demand heading into the weekend and as the Covid-19 pandemic is out of control in the U.S. The precious metals are also seeing some support from a weaker U.S. dollar index on this day. December gold futures were last up $13.20 at $1,886.60 and December Comex silver was last down $0.444 at $24.76 an ounce.
Global stock markets were mixed to lower overnight, while U.S. stock indexes are pointed toward higher openings when the New York day session begins. The marketplace has seen risk appetite dented late this week as the Covid-19 pandemic is raging in the U.S. and […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content