Gold , silver and platinum have seen a volatile start to the week, opening lower Sunday night. But they are now working higher. With the election tomorrow, market conditions promise to be explosive. As the winds blow on the politicians, market will move quickly in both directions.
The exchanges and brokerage firms have been hiking margins for the past couple of weeks. They are making special margin arrangements for the next couple of days, which will push many day traders out of the markets. The increased margins may also cause some forced liquidations creating even more volatility.
However, the metals remain in a downtrend. Volatile markets do not change the overall trend. We will stay short gold, silver and platinum until the trend changes. Do not get yourself trapped, trying to guess the election results or where the bottoms are. Only price action can change the trend and until then, do […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!