EXCLUSIVE: Rick Ness was eager to search for gold, even during a global pandemic .
While the coronavirus shut down the world in March and rocked the U.S. economy, gold prices spiked to record highs. And the price of fuel, the biggest expense for a gold miner, bottomed out. That’s why Ness was ready to hit the road in hopes of finding millions of dollars in gold.
The new season of “Gold Rush,” recognized as Discovery’s most-watched series, focuses on how COVID-19 impacted the gold mining industry and how several miners were eager to seek fortune in the wilderness. However, the time crunch and the natural elements would be one of many challenges these crewmen and women had to endure. Ness spoke to Fox News about filming “Gold Rush” during a pandemic, dealing with quarantine and what kept him going during tough times.
MIKE ROWE TO PREMIERE ‘DIRTY JOBS: ROWE’D TRIP’ […]
Click here to view original web page at www.foxnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!