Image courtesy of the Trump Statue Initiative. With millions of ballots still to be counted, Donald Trump claimed early Wednesday he had won re-election and said he would ask the Supreme Court to intervene.
Earlier, Joe Biden said he was “on track to win this election.” While his chances of an Electoral College victory have improved as votes come in, it looks likely that the final result may not be known for some time.
A Biden victory could pave the way for the roll-out of more fiscal stimulus that could lift equity and commodity markets — particularly gold, which benefits from a weaker dollar due to money printing — in the near term.
“Delays to any conclusive outcome over the next few days should keep commodity-market volatility elevated as investors wait for more clarity,” said Darius Tabatabai, head of trading at Arion Investment Management Ltd.“The confidence that market participants had earlier about […]
Click here to view original web page at www.mining.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!