Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here! (Kitco News) The precious metals surged on Thursday as markets looked past litigation threats and focused on the weaker U.S. dollar, according to TD Securities.
“Precious metals rebound, looking past near-term implications for real rates and towards a weakening dollar. Thus far, the market is looking past litigation threats,” TD Securities strategists said on Thursday.
Democratic candidate Joe Biden continues to lead in the polls, with more clarity expected Thursday afternoon. The Electoral College count currently has Biden with 264 votes and Trump with 214.
States that are yet to be called are Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Alaska.“While a Republican senate is interpreted as implying a smaller fiscal package and potential gridlock during the lame-duck session, a Biden presidency […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content