Gold prices rose for a 3rd consecutive trading session, to the highest levels since October 21. This comes as the dollar dropped and US yields moved higher. Riskier surged ahead of the US election results, which helped buoy the yellow metal. US factory orders increased for the 5 th straight month.
Trade gold with FXTM Technical analysis
Gold prices moved higher on Tuesday testing resistance near the 50-day moving average at 1,914. Support on the yellow metal is seen near the 10-day moving average at 1,896. Short-term momentum is positive as the fast stochastic generated a crossover buy signal. The current reading on the fast stochastic is 48, up from 28 which reflects accelerating positive momentum. Medium-term momentum has turned positive as the MACD (moving average convergence divergence) index generated a crossover buy signal. This occurs as the MACD line (the 12-day moving average minus the 26-day moving average) crosses […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content