Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD buyers await fresh clues around mid-$1,900s
Gold prices seesaw around $1,951/52 during the initial hour of Monday’s Asian session. The yellow metal began the week’s trading near $1,953.50 while keeping the late Friday’s range between $1,950 and $1,955. The bullion’s recent inactivity could be traced to the uncertainty over the US polity as Donald Trump challenges Joe Biden’s victory in the latest elections. Also, the Republicans’ hold in the Senate offers additional troubles for the recently elected Democratic leader. Further, the coronavirus (COVID-19) and Brexit are additional hurdles for the precious metal buyers.
Read more … The Chart of the Week: Gold bugs awaiting their discount
The price of gold has been supported on the US election outcomes as the US dollar slides into the hands of the bear’s on what most would describe as an inevitable outcome.In so much as the dollar […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content