Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD stays depressed around five-week bottom above $1,850
Gold prices drop to $1, 866.36 amid the initial Asian session trading on Friday. The bullion dropped to the fresh low since September 28 on Thursday as the King dollar benefited from the upbeat US data and risk-off mood. However, a lack of major catalysts after the US session pushed the metal traders to look for extra hints before stretching the two-day downtrend towards challenging the monthly low of $1,860.
Read more … Gold Price Analysis: XAU/USD attempting to bounce up from one-month lows at $1860
Gold futures are attempting to bounce up after having depreciated more than 2% over the last two days. The yellow metal has picked up after hitting one-month lows at $1,860 although the upside moves are finding sellers at the $1,875 region.XAU/USD’s bearish reversal from mid-October highs above $1,930 accelerated on […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content