Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here! ( Kitco News ) – A closer than expected U.S. election has taken some wind out of gold’s sails, but analysts warn investors not to count the precious metal out just yet as safe-haven demand can still drive prices higher.
According to some political pundits, it could take until the end of the week before the U.S. presidential race is officially called as some states still have to count mail-in and advance ballots.
Political analysts say that it could take time to get the results from Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia.
The gold market appears to be settling in for a contested election as prices pushed off Tuesday’s lows and are hovering around the $1,900 an ounce level. December gold futures […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!