Gold markets have rallied a bit to kick off the week on Monday, reaching towards the $1890 level rather early. That makes quite a bit of sense, considering that the week is fraught with all kinds of headline risks. The most obvious one of course is the US election, but quite frankly we have the RBA kicking things off late Monday night, early morning in Asia. After that, we have the elections, and then of course we have the Federal Reserve and jobs numbers later in the week. In other words, I expect a lot of volatility and high potential for trouble. In that scenario, gold makes quite a bit of sense. Gold Price Predictions Video 03.11.20
That being said, we could also see the US dollar drive down the value of gold, but that will more than likely be more or less a short-term phenomenon. I do believe […]
Click here to view original web page at ca.news.yahoo.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!