Gold keeps recovery moves from $1,864 despite recently easing from $1,896.
Moderna’s vaccine trials keep markets hopeful despite virus woes.
Brexit news, updates from Johnson & Johnson offer the latest positive push.
Risk catalysts to keep the driver’s seat amid a light calendar. Gold picks up bids around $1,888, up 0.07% on a day, during the early Tuesday’s Asian session. The yellow metal recently gained, after the initial $30 drop, as global markets turned optimistic on the coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. Also favoring the risk-on mood could be the Brexit news as well as the US dollar weakness. J&J, Moderna keeps markets upbeat… Having earlier heard that Moderna’s vaccine has a 94.5% effective rate and is easy to distribute, AP News recently came out with the headlines suggesting the start of the two-dose vaccine trials from Johnson and Johnson. Global markets are optimistic to find a […]
Click here to view original web page at www.fxstreet.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!