GOLD is still bearish. We can see a strong resistance around 1915 zone and next retracement might be good for sellers. Gold has been rejecting off the 1900 zone quite lot. We should see another drop if the price gets within the POC 1904-1911. Additonally, we can spot a double top / W H3 camarilla pivot at 1916. In case of rejection watch for 1880 followed by 1860 and 1855. Bears are still winning and GOLD can be bullish only if the market moves above 1920 on intraday timeframe. The analysis has been done with the CAMMACD.Core System .
For more daily technical and wave analysis and updates, sign-up up to our ecs.LIVE channel.
Elite CurrenSea Training Program(s) should not be treated as a recommendation or a suggestion to buy or sell any security or the suitability of any investment strategy for Student. The purchase, sale, or advice regarding any […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content