MIAMI–( BUSINESS WIRE )– Coro Global Inc. (OTCQB: CGLO) (the “Company”) today announced its subsidiary Coro Corp. has been granted a Money Transmitter license by the State of Alabama’s Securities Commission.
As a result, Alabama residents will have access to CORO – a payment app that allows customers to exchange, send and save gold and U.S. dollars easily and securely.
CORO is now available in the Apple App and Google Play stores to residents of Florida, Alabama, Arizona, Arkansas, Alaska, D.C., Delaware, Idaho, Montana, Massachusetts, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington State and Wisconsin. The company intends to release CORO in additional U.S. states over the coming months.
Alabama’s economy is expected to shrink by 3.4% in 2020, but depending on how well households fare against the pandemic, a rebound may be possible by 2021. The Company believes Alabamian families can better protect their finances by saving their money in gold – the world’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content