Editor’s Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here! (Kitco News) – Hopefully, we have just one more weekend to go before we can put this year’s U.S. general election behind us.
With the COVID-19 pandemic devastating the U.S. and the global economy, this election season has been one for the history books and has been chock full of uncertainty and turmoil. According to political pundits, there are growing expectations of a blue wave in Washington with the Democrats taking control of Congress and the White House; however, memories of 2016 continue to loom large on the horizon, so at this point, anything could happen.
Regardless of what the government looks like for 2021, they will have a heck of a mess to clean up. Earlier this week, economic data […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content