Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) – Gold (0.04%) has pushed marginally higher overnight but rejected the high’s of the Asian session at $1884.45 per ounce. The yellow metal is still no way near recovering from the losses seen on Monday and the is still a possibility this move is just a small retracement before the price continues to move lower. Base metals are mixed this morning with copper trading -0.03% lower and aluminium and tin moving around half a percent into the black.
Overnight the Nikkei 225 (1.78%) and ASX (1.72%) traded well but the Chinese bourses struggled as the Shanghai Composite fell just over half a percent. The main story in stocks is still the rotation out of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content