Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) -Once again overnight gold (0.29%) managed to tread water above the support level at $1848.84 per ounce. The level still looks vulnerable for a break but at the moment bulls are holding off after Monday’s heavy decline. Silver has not been as firm as the precious metal trades -0.26% lower leading into the EU open. The sentiment was mixed overnight after the US public holiday. Japan’s Nikkei traded 0.68% higher while the ASX dropped nearly half a percent and the Shanghai Composite fell -0.11%.
In terms of news, the OPEC group are reportedly looking to extend current output cuts for another 3-6 months. Adding to this, Saudi Arabia’s Salman says has, and is still, […]
Click here to view original web page at www.kitco.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!