The yellow metal gave a massive 40 per cent return this year in just six months supported by strong fundamentals. Gold this year has touched an all-time high on both Comex as well as the domestic market. The yellow metal consolidated after touching an all-time high although the overall uncertainties are providing a strong floor for the metal at the lower levels.
The yellow metal gave a massive 40 per cent return this year in just six months supported by strong fundamentals. Prices gained at the start of the year as investors were worried about the impact of the trade war between the US and China. The accommodative stance of the central banks, stimulus measures, excess liquidity, the Covid-19 relief bill and lower bond yields were the other concerns among investors. However, the far reaching impact of the pandemic and the elections in the US forced market participants to take […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content