The terminal decline usually lasts between 3 to 8-trading days; a bottom is expected next week. GOLD DAILY
The final breakdown is underway, and gold should bottom in the opening weeks of November. Minimum target $1820. Prices could test the lower price objective near $1765 with a decisive Trump victory.
Our gold cycle indicator supports a cycle bottom when it drops below 100 and enters minimum cycle bottoming. It reached just 171 in September and never supported a bottom. Consequently, we continued to predict one final decline in precious metals.
The GCI closed at 142 and should drop below 100 in the coming days. We are likely approaching a significant low in precious metals.AG Thorson is a registered CMT and expert in technical analysis. He believes we are in the final stages of a global debt super-cycle. For more information, visit here .
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content