We are in a historic political, economic and social moment.
A second lockdown could be more devastating than the first, with longer-term implications.
The Fed has spent trillions of dollars in stimulus, which means that inflation is likely to occur, if not hyperinflation. Fundamentals We are in a historic political, economic and social moment. There’s a great deal of noise affecting traders. The key is to block out the noise and focus on what the market is telling you. If you pay attention to the media, by the time you hear it in the media a few times, that news already is factored into the market. We have three black swans right now: the pandemic, social-political tensions, and an economic crisis. Europe is close to imposing another lockdown. Last time, the lockdown shut down supply chains, which could happen again. A second lockdown could be more devastating than the first, with […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content