Editor’s Note: With so much market volatility, stay on top of daily news! Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today’s must-read news and expert opinions. Sign up here!
( Kitco News ) -Gold is starting the EU session on a soft note as the price has moved 0.41% lower during the Asian session. Silver is slightly worse off falling 0.91% as the dollar index trades 0.14% higher overnight.
There are a few key stories to be made aware of before the EU session. First up, the Australian jobs numbers beat expectations to print at +178.8K vs. expected -27.5K for employment change and the unemployment rate improved marginally to hit 7.0% vs. expected 7.1%. AUD/USD pushed up at the time but has subsequently dipped below flat again. Elsewhere in the UK, there have been some reports that the EU has put together a proposal for a no-deal […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content