Gold made a breakout run last week while the US dollar dropped hard.
But the gold breakout run may be a fake one.
Holding gold and gold miner stocks will not generate very good investment returns in the next few years. This idea was discussed in more depth with members of my private investing community, Momentum Play. Get started today » Gold Made A Breakout Run Last Week While The US Dollar Dropped Hard Many factors could influence gold prices. But the US dollar 2020’s ups/downs must be the deciding factor for the gold price movement. Gold’s recent run proved this one more time.Gold made a strong breakout run last week while the US dollar dropped hard. See the charts below: US Dollar – 92.22.The US dollar was flat last Monday and dropped 4 days in a row. So far, the US dollar is still traded within the 92.00-95.00 range […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content