Gold and the precious metals sector are still in a relatively mild correction.
Gold support zone between around US$1,850 will probably not withstand another test.
The weekly chart is getting oversold and a trend-reversal is already foreseeable.We suggest a few more weeks of patience and expect the bottom and turnaround until mid of December.The precious metals sector has been in a pullback for the last three months. Even though, neither spot gold prices ( XAUUSD:CUR ) nor the SPDR Gold Trust ETF ( GLD ) and the Sprott Physical Gold Trust ( PHYS ) have marked new lows in the last eight weeks, the trend-less sideways consolidation has certainly created a lot of stress, pain and question-marks especially among the many new and unexperienced investors in the sector. After all, gold should have exploded thanks to money printing and the uncertain US election. However, if you follow me and Midas Touch […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content