Vancouver, BC –News Direct– MarketJar Source: Depositphotos ⓒ PirenX Click here to read the full version of The Oregon Group ’s "The Start of the Uranium Bull Market and the Coming of the Second Atomic Age" today.
Nations around the world are racing towards clean energy goals, but many are forgetting about one key component that could make net zero goals more feasible. When it comes to carbon emissions, nuclear energy equals and sometimes even outperforms renewable energy sources.
Yes, renewable energy sources like wind and solar are the end goal, but uranium is an essential element in achieving global decarbonization goals.
Why? Because nuclear energy doesn’t directly contribute to greenhouse gas emissions and climate change,and it runs 24/7,meaning it is one of the cleanest, most reliable forms of power generation in existence.The 2011 Fukushima tragedy caused the uranium market to tank, and up until recently, low energy prices have disincentivised further […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content