Today, Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF Inc’s (NYSE: URA) stock fell $0.83, accounting for a 2.89% decrease. Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF opened at $28.49 before trading between $28.55 and $27.44 throughout Thursday’s session. The activity saw Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF’s market cap fall to $1,117,525,831 on 3,286,792 shares -above their 30-day average of 2,526,394.
Visit Global X Funds – Global X Uranium ETF’s profile for more information. The Daily Fix
JPMorgan Misses on Third Quarter Revenue, Beats Earnings Estimates With One-Time Items
JPMorgan Chase posted a 24% jump in third-quarter profits on Wednesday, largely driven by one-time items that boosted its results, as the bank struggled to grow revenues with interest rates at near-zero levels.The nation’s largest bank by assets said it earned a profit of $11.69 billion, or $3.74 per share, compared with a profit of $9.44 billion, […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content