Significant Conversion of Inferred to Indicated Expected to Impact Mineable Reserves
TORONTO, May 23, 2023 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO ) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) announced today that the Company has updated its Mineral Resource Estimate ("MRE") for its Dasa Project in the Republic of Niger. Figure 1 – Dasa Project longitudinal section based on 2019 Mineral Resource Estimate (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) Figure 2 – Dasa Project longitudinal section based on 2023 Mineral Resource Estimate (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) The new MRE was calculated by AMC Consultants, ("AMC"), of Perth, Western Australia, incorporating drill, probe and chemical assay data compiled from an extensive 16,000-meter drill program initiated in September 2021, that focused on infill drilling to upgrade Inferred Resources to the higher resource classification of Indicated, which allows these resources to be included in an updated Mine Plan and Mineral Reserve.
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!