The S&P/ASX 200 closed 4 points lower, down -0.05%.
Another sleeper session with the Index mostly unchanged, Australia’s manufacturing PMI remains in contraction while services shine, Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy fail to reach an agreement but discussions described as ‘productive’ and uranium stocks are on the move, but is it just another fake rally?
Let’s dive in.
Today in ReviewTue 23 May 23, 4:17pm (AEST) Name Value % Chg Major Indices ASX 200 7,259.9 -0.05% All Ords 7,447.4 -0.04% Small Ords 2,863.5 -0.21% All Tech 2,350.1 +0.30% Emerging Companies 2,065.3 -0.32% Currency AUD/USD 0.665 -0.04% US Futures S&P 500 $4,209.0 +0.10% Dow Jones $33,377.0 +0.05% Nasdaq $13,923.0 +0.15% Name Value % Chg Sector Financials 6,198.0 +0.77% Real Estate 3,166.4 +0.57% Energy 10,931.1 +0.35% Information Technology 1,726.1 +0.22% Health Care 44,780.7 +0.12% Communication Services 1,561.6 +0.10% Utilities 8,483.8 -0.22% Industrials 6,853.1 -0.54% Materials 17,822.2 -0.74% Consumer Staples 13,151.6 -0.83% Consumer Discretionary […]
Click here to view original web page at www.tradingview.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!