Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO) (OTCQX: GLATF) (Frankfurt: G12) is pleased to announce the successful conclusion of shareholders exercising warrants that were issued along with common shares in March 2021 primarily to advance the Company’s Dasa Uranium Project in the Republic of Niger . Since these warrants were issued, 3.12 million C$3 investor warrants were exercised for gross proceeds of C$9.36 million . An additional 375,000 broker warrants were also exercised. Global Atomic Corporation (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) President and CEO of Global Atomic, Stephen Roman , commented, " The cash from these warrants form part of our equity contribution for the funding of the Dasa Project. Equity contributions on the Project Financing Package will also include our 2022 capital expenditures at Dasa and will include the expected cash contributions from our Turkish Zinc JV as well as the potential exercise of additional warrants […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content