The Study confirms that the Project is economically compelling, even at a price of US$35/lb U 3 O 8 . Based on the Study, the strong uranium market and anticipated uranium supply deficits, the Board of Directors have made a production decision to proceed with the Dasa Project.
The Study is focused solely on Phase 1, primarily comprised of the Flank Zone, and represents the initial 12 years of the Project and less than 20% of the Dasa mineralization, which has been delineated through 160,000 metres of drilling since 2010. The Study is an update from the Preliminary Economic Assessment (the "PEA") filed in May 2020 and can now be found on www.SEDAR.com as well as the Global Atomic website ( www.globalatomiccorp.com ). The Study was completed by METC Engineering of Johannesburg, South Africa with contributions from Bara Consulting, Epoch Resources and Insight R&D.
As stated in the news release of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content