Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO) (OTCQX: GLATF) (Frankfurt: G12) confirmed that based on initial reports joint venture zinc recycling operation employees have been contacted and are physically unharmed. The plant appears to have received only minor damage due to this week’s earthquake. Global Atomic Corporation Logo (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) At the time of the earthquake, the zinc operation was under a scheduled maintenance shutdown. As communications and power are restored in the region, a thorough assessment of the plant will be conducted .
Global Atomic President and CEO, Stephen G. Roman commented, " We extend our sympathies and condolences to all those affected by this event. The plant was a new build in 2019 and built to modern standards, which include preventive engineering and construction methods employed in earthquake regions. The impact of this earthquake in the region was extensive and we will provide […]
Click here to view original web page at investingnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!