Dasa Uranium Project On Schedule to Produce Yellowcake in Q1 2025
TORONTO, March 31, 2023 /CNW/ – Global Atomic Corporation ("Global Atomic" or the "Company"), (TSX: GLO ) (OTCQX: GLATF) (FRANKFURT: G12) announced today its operating and financial results for the year ended December 31, 2022.
HIGHLIGHTS Global Atomic – Dasa Inferred Resources schematic (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) Global Atomic – Dasa Longitudinal Section N60 (CNW Group/Global Atomic Corporation) Dasa Uranium Project On April 19, 2022, the foundation for the debt portion of the financing for the Dasa Project was laid when the Company received a Letter of Interest from Export Development Canada ("EDC"), confirming their interest in working with the Company in regard to the financing of the Dasa Uranium Project in the Republic of Niger.
On June 15, 2022, the Company received a Letter of Intent from a major North American utility for the procurement of Dasa’s […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!