Mr. Corey Dias reports:
Highlights include: The PEA indicates a pre-tax project internal rate of return (“IRR”) of 40% and a net present value (“NPV”) of US$238 million, based on a discount rate of 8% and a uranium price of US$70 per pound, along with a vanadium price of US$12 per pound.
Average annual production of approximately 750,000 pounds of uranium and 2.5 million pounds of vanadium per year is estimated over the 15-year mine life;
The combined feed of the Velvet-Wood and Slick Rock mines is designed to meet the existing tonnage capacity at Shootaring of 750 tons per day. Additional tonnage capacity would be available after year 8 of the plan.Estimated mill-related capital expenditures at Shootaring, including 25% contingency amount for each item, of: 1) US$31.4 million for general upgrades; 2) US$13.4 million to install a modern vanadium circuit; and 3) US$20 million to update the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!