Comment of the Day
Video commentary for June 27th 2022
A link to today’s video commentary is posted in the Subscriber’s Area.
Some of the topic discussed include: China outperforming as Xi commits to hitting growth targets, Australia rebounds impressively following Wall Street on Friday, oil and gas extend gains, gold eases, copper pauses, bond yield firm. China Stocks Approach Bull Market as Investors Catch Up on Gains This article from Bloomberg may be of interest to subscribers. Here is a section: Adding to a growing number of market participants turning more positive on Chinese shares, abrdn plc’s regional chairman Hugh Young said they look to be the best home for fresh money in Asia amid a tough investment environment. “We are inclined to put more money into China again, depends on the portfolio,” Young said in an interview on Monday, adding that the firm underweights the country’s […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content